Cougar
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

العاب/افلام/برامج

المجلهالمجله  الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  

Cries the Prophet peace be upon him from hell, and the nation

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
المدير العام
المدير العام
المدير العام
المدير العام

عدد المساهمات : 635
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/01/2012
العمر : 29
الموقع : https://cougar.hooxs.com

Cries the Prophet peace be upon him from hell, and the nation Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Cries the Prophet peace be upon him from hell, and the nation   Cries the Prophet peace be upon him from hell, and the nation Icon_minitime1الأحد يوليو 08, 2012 2:14 pm

Why the Prophet was crying!!!!!!

Dare you to not change your life for the better after reading
... .

Why is Becky Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him)
Anas Ibn Malik said:

• Gabriel came to the Prophet (peace be upon him)) in hours what had come to him as the variable color.

Said to him, the Prophet (peace be upon him)): 'I see you fiscal variable color?'

He said: 'O Muhammad, come to thee in the hour that God is blowing the fire Bmanafaj where
Should not be one who knows ... Hell, that's right ... And that the fire right ... And that the punishment of the grave right
... And that the punishment of Allah that recognizes the largest sample so Aomnha. '

The Prophet (peace be upon him)): 'O Jibreel row me hell'

He said, 'God Almighty for the creation of hell

Lit by a thousand years Vahmrt ...

Then lit by a thousand years until it turned white ....

Then lit by a thousand years until blackened ...

They are black to dark-given not extinguished nor Jmrha

-
And who sent you the right eye of a needle if the opening of which was
burned to the people of this world for the latest from the heat ...

- And who sent you the right if the dress of the people of the fire vestments suspended between heaven and earth
For the people of the land of the dead Ntnha and heat for the last of its heat to find it ....

-
And who sent you the right arm that if a prophet of the series, which
mentioned God in his book, put on a mountain, melted until the seventh
earth ...

- And who sent you a prophet to the right if a man tortured in Morocco, which was burned to the bright intensity of her torment

Extreme heat ... And the bottom that tells far ..... Iron and jewelery ... And Cherabha intimate and pus
... Cutters and clothes on fire ... It has seven gates ... Each section were divided by the
Men and women '

He said (peace be upon him)): 'Is it Kibwabna this?'

Gabriel said: 'No ... But some of them open from the bottom of some ... Door to door
March seventy years ... Each section of the most free from the next two sevenths times ... Driven
If the enemies of God to them to the door, received by Antho Zubanyh handcuffs
And chains Vtzlk chain in his mouth and anus and out and yield to his neck, his left hand
And
the intervention of his right hand on his heart and removed from
between his shoulders and pulling the chains and match every human being
With the devil in a series of pulls on his face and hit him with an iron angels clips whenever
They wanted to get out of them from all countries of the g '

The Prophet (peace be upon him)): 'of the population of these doors?'
Gabriel said:

- The section below is subject to the hypocrites and Kafr El-table and all of the owners of the name of Pharaoh, and the abyss

- Part II and the polytheists, named Hell

- Part III and the Alsabion named Hell

- Part IV and the devil is followed by the Magi, and his name shall remain

- Title V and the Jews, and his name Alahtma

- Title VI and the Christians, named Aziz

Then Gabriel grabbed modesty of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said to him, peace be upon him:

'But tell me the residents of Title VII?'

Gabriel said: 'the sins of the people of your nation who died did not repent.' .......... Sad

Pride of the Prophet (peace be upon him) unconscious he put his head on his lap Gabriel woke up when he woke up

He said peace be upon him: 'O Jibreel how great calamity and sorrow intensified or enter one of my fire?'

Gabriel said: 'Yes, the people of major sins of your nation'

Then the Messenger of Allah cried (and cried Gabriel and The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him)) home
And wear hijab was not for people only come out to pray and pray enters does not speak to anyone.
Takes in prayer crying and crying out to God Almighty.

- When was the day
Third accept Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with him stood at the door and said, 'Greetings,
Inhabitants of the House of Mercy Is to the Messenger of God for? '.

No one answered him Vtnhy tears.

Accept Omar may Allah be pleased with him stood the door and said:
'Peace upon you, O inhabitants of the House of Mercy Is to the Messenger
of God way?'

No one answered him Vtnhy tears.

-
Salman the Persian, accept even stood at the door and said, 'Peace upon
you, O inhabitants of the House of Mercy Is to Moulay way the Messenger
of Allah?'

Cry once, accept ... The time is ... The other ... Until he came home Fatima and stop

Door and then said: 'Peace be upon you O daughter of the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him))'

It was Ali may Allah be pleased with him absent

He said: 'O daughter of the Messenger of God .... That the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him)) may
Wear hijab for people not only come out to speak to one of the prayers is not to authorize in a
Entry '

Vachtmmelt Fatima Qtoanah cloak and she came up and stood at the door of the Messenger of Allah

(Peace be upon him)) and then handed over Fatima and said: 'O Messenger of Allah, I Fatima' ....

The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him)) prostrated cry He raised his head

He said peace be upon him): 'What is wrong with apple of my eyes Fatima blocked me? Open her door '

He
opened her door and when I entered I looked at the Messenger of God
wept wept when she saw a severe case of variable yellow flesh has melted
his face from crying and sadness

She said: 'O Messenger of Allah what you got?'

He
said: 'Oh Fatima Jibril came to me and described to me the gates of
hell, and told me that the folks at the top of the door of my sins Vmalk
which made me cry and saddened'

She said: 'O Messenger of Allah, how can they enter?!'

He said, 'but shopping the angels to the fire and dominate their faces and their eyes and concludes livedo on
Their mouths and Ikrnon with demons and put them chains and fetters'

She said: 'O Messenger of Allah, how the angels lead them?!'

He said: 'As for men ... But women Fballha Fbaldhuaúb and corners

- How many of my gray hair with the capture of a call for beards wa wa Heptah Dafah ..

- How a young man had been arrested on the same, driven to a fire call Wa Wa Chaababah Sourtah good.

- How many women of my nation may catch fire Nasitha driven to a call for Wa Wa HTC Vdihtah
You will see '
• even end up to the owner if the owner looked on them,

Malik said to the angels: 'Who are these? What reaction to the wretched of the wonder of the affair
They did not prevail, and their faces did not livedo their eyes to their mouths sealed with no Ikrnoa
Devils did not put in chains and shackles their necks! '

He says the angels: 'so that the Natick hurry them on this case'
Malik says to them: 'O wretched of you?'
• (Roy and last in the news) they are the angels of what their leaders

They said: 'Wa Mamedah when they saw the owner forgot the name of Mohammed prestige.'

He says to them: 'Who are you?'

They say: 'We who sent down the Qur'an and we we who fast in Ramadan.'

Malek said, 'what was revealed the Qur'an, but the nation of Muhammad

• When they heard the name of Muhammad shouted: We are a nation of Muhammad peace be upon him

Malik says to them: 'As for the injunction in the Qur'an to you from sin God Almighty? '

If stopping them on the brink of hell and looked into the fire and to Zubanah said, 'O Malik Aúzn us to weep over ourselves'

Authorizes them Fabikun tears had not even left them Fabikun tears of blood.

Malek said, 'What is best if this cry in the world if he was in this world from the fear of God, what Mcetkm shot today'

Says to the angels: 'Olqohm ... Olqohm in the fire '

If thrown into the fire all may have called 'No god but God'

Fterdja fire them

Malek said: 'O fire take them.'

Fire, says: 'How do take them, they say (no god but Allah)?'

Malek said: 'Yes, this is the Lord of the Throne' ...

Vtakzhm Some of them take him to his feet ... Some of them take him to his knees ...
Some of them take them to Hakoppe .... Some of them take them to the throat ... If theology
Fire to his face

Malik
said: 'I do not burn as long as their faces and worshiped for Rahman in
the world or burn their hearts have always Athoa in the month of
Ramadan, they remain where God wills'

They say: 'O Most Merciful, O, O Hanan Mannan'

• - If God enforced his rule.

God said, O Jibreel Sad what he did Aason nation of Muhammad peace be upon him)

Gabriel says: 'O Allah, You know they say what they set out see what' ...

• - Vintaleg Jibril, peace be upon him to the owner on a platform of a fire in the middle of hell .... If Not on view Gabriel peace be upon him was out of respect for him.

Gabriel says to him: 'What admits this place?'

He says: 'What did the gang of rebellious nation of Muhammad (peace be upon him))?'

Malek said, 'What is their situation worse ... The narrower their place ... Their bodies were burned ...
And ate their flesh ... And kept their faces and their hearts shines the faith '

Gabriel says: 'Lift the dish from them until see them' ...

• - ordering the owner of said safe dish Verwon them. If they looked to Gabriel and to the good creation .. They knew it was not the angels of torment.

They say: 'this person is one who has not Nara never the best of it?'

Malek said: 'This holy Gabriel, who was Muhammad comes revelation'

-
If you heard all may Mohammad shouted: 'Read Muhammad, peace and told
us that our transgressions dispersed between us and you ... Bad our situation and told him '..

Vintaleg Gabriel so that in the hands of God ..

Almighty Allah says: (I saw how the nation of Muhammad?)

Gabriel says: 'O Lord, what their situation worse and the narrower their place' ..

Almighty Allah says Sad they ask you something? ) ...

Gabriel says: 'Yes, O Lord, they asked me that their Prophet Read them peace and what they told him bad ..'

He says God told him Sad started) ..

• Vintaleg Gabriel to the Prophet in a tent of white pearl with four thousand per door door Musraan of gold ..

Gabriel says: 'O Muhammad, may come to thee from when the gang of insurgents who torture
Your nation into the fire ... They Ikrionk peace .. They say what our situation worse and narrower
Our place .. '

• The Prophet comes to the throne under Vijr prostration and praises to God praise did not stop him one like him ..

God Almighty says: (Lift your head .. give .. WSL intercede and intercession)

He says peace be upon him) 'wretched of my nation, your judgment may be enforced in them and drove them away Vhvni them'

Almighty Allah says: (you may Hftk them too .. fire and get out of them said there is no God but Allah)

• If the Prophet Vintaleg considered the owner of the Prophet peace be upon him was out of respect to him

He says peace be upon him): 'O what if the owner of my nation wretched? '

Malek said, 'What is their situation worse .. The narrower their place .. '

Mohammed says: 'Open the door and lift the dish'

• If the eyes of the owners fire to Muhammad peace be upon him .. Shouted all may say ... O Muhammad, the fire burned our skin and burned in our hearts ..

* Vijrjhm has become all coal fire has devoured them Vintaleg their door to the River
Paradise River is called the animal wash themselves come out of it than younger inventory Marda Mkhalin
As if their faces like the moon written on their foreheads

(Jahannamiyyoon Rahman redeems from the Fire) ...

Will enter Paradise if people saw the fire may get out of them said: O If only we were Muslims, and we'd go out of the fire ..

He says ((perhaps like those who disbelieve, if of Kano Muslims)) (AL stone 2)

And the Prophet peace be upon him) said Sad (remember from Narma you will not remember anything, but most of it is)) ...

He said: ((the lesser punishment .. the people of the fire for a man in his legs, shoes of fire, boiling
Their brain like a boiler .. Embers ears .. And Adharash embers ... Ashvarh and flame
Fire .. He graduated from the bowels of his stomach to his feet .. And he believes that most of the people of the fire
Punishment .. and it's the lesser punishment the people of the fire)) ..

Ben-Maimon and Mehran
That, since this verse was revealed ((and hell, the promised place for companions)) (Al Stone 43) put
Salman, his hand on his head and came out on the run for three days .. can not it was brought up

Prayer and peace to you my darling, O Messenger of God

Allah protect us from the fire ........ Allah protect us from the fire. Allah protect us from the fire

O Allah reward the author of this letter from the fire

O Allah reward the reader from the fire

O Allah reward our brothers to the sender of the fire

O Allah reward us and the Muslims and said there is no god but God and Mohammed is the Messenger of Allah from the fire
Cries the Prophet peace be upon him from hell, and the nation 603532_460904793928479_157304109_n
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://cougar.hooxs.com

Cries the Prophet peace be upon him from hell, and the nation
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» تحميل و مشاهده اونلاين فيلم الكبار فقط Prozac Nation 2001 +18 مترجم
» لعبة التخطيط والحروب Stronghold 3 Gold Multi4-PROPHET بكراك بروفيت تحميل مباشر وعلى اكثر من سيرفر

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
Cougar :: اسلاميات-
انتقل الى: